Probation Case Manager
*This position pays $14.80 an hour and is located in Aurora, CO. **ELIGIBLE FOR $300 A MONTH BONUS AND EXTRA DAY OFF A MONTH!
The Case Manager, Non-Residential, Community Corrections, is responsible for programmatic goals, ensuring program conditions are met, and assisting in the establishment or reestablishment of community ties as required. Ensures contractual deadlines are met, and the clients' performance is monitored and documented properly. Provides exceptional customer service and complies with company and contractual policies and procedures.
- Supervises caseload of clients to ensure program, court and referring agency requirements are met. Provides client with community resource assistance. Conducts client assessments, evaluates programming progress and participates in client progress meetings.
- Ensures accountability of clients in the community via phone calls, onsite checks, drug and alcohol screenings, observations, and verification of submitted documentation and requests
- Reviews and oversees clients' financial obligations. Collects supervision payments from clients and completes daily deposits.
- Reviews and evaluates client behavior. Notifies appropriate agency of infractions or determines if disciplinary measures are needed.
- Ensures client physical and electronic file is up-to-date and contains all relevant and pertinent information. Maintains sentencing case plan and tracks the client's progress through treatment and other programs, ensures client's required timelines are met and goals are accomplished as outlined by court or referring agency's requirements.
- Maintains and monitors the confidentiality of client records and administrative files.
- Complies with the requirements of applicable regulations, laws, rules, procedures, policies, standards and/or contractual requirements.
- Works with court and court officials to write and update client reports. Testifies in court when required.
- Domestic U.S. travel may be required.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel) preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required and apply problem solving techniques to complex issues.
- Strong organizational and clerical skills required.
- Demonstrate ability to complete pre-service and other training programs as required.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Plan, organize and assign the work of others
- Apply policies, procedures, and best practices
- Perform computer data entry
- Clearly communicate concepts and instructions
- Coordinate efforts with other staff and divisions
- Create and maintain accurate records and reports
- Work within a team structure
- Define problems, collect and analyze data, and determine valid solutions
- Recognize and meet needs of customer/end user
- Maintain focus and perform required duties while interacting with disagreeable customers/end users
- Bend, stoop, lift objects up to 10lbs., and maintain mobility necessary to perform minimum functions associated with the position